So another week down and another weekend on the horizon. It’s been a very good week thus far. I am hoping that you have had a chance to catch up on any of the blogs missed. If you are a mother I pray that you have a blessed day and weekend.
- James Comey, former FBI director has been fired. This comes as the continued probe into the Russian voting scandal that is still continuing to unfold. Be on the look out for more of this story and how it will affect the Trump administration.
- 1300 people have been arrested in the largest anti-gang operation according to ICE officials.
- Venezuela’s President fires health minister after it was revealed that 66% rise in pregnancy related deaths.
- Just breaking-gunman shoots new police chief dead before killing 2 nursing home staff in Kirkersville.
This was a great week. I celebrated my 36th birthday. In doing so I took the best trip with 3 other girlfriends including my girl Toi whose birthday was a week from mine. We had a great time in Chicago. Toibration as I called the 10 day celebration is a way to celebrate me. Everyone should celebrate themselves. If you can’t who will? I had the best time, ate great food, talked smack and hung out husband and kid free-see my blog on my trip! I want to thank my friends and family who celebrated with me in some way. Every call, text, social media shout out, gift, and card was appreciated!
- My annual birthday message-36 is young but there is always something I have learned and share during my birthday. I am still on self love-that message will never change.
- Single mom survival kit-there are a lot of things that single moms struggle with but there are a few things that we need to make sure we keep in the forefront with single moms and all moms in general.
- The wind has been taken out of our sail-this is a special tribute to my mother in law who recently passed. This will be my husband’s first mothers day without her.
- Do everything mom-this is a #tbt that we talk about learning to lay the cape down and take the pressure off.
- Mother day do nots-there are a few things that we all need to keep in mind so don’t get caught on the list making errors for your mom’s special day.
- Mother’s Day gift giving guide-make sure you make mom feel special!
This has been a good week. I did eat a lot in Chicago that could have been a low but I worked out at the gym and did a LOT of walking.
Well until next week when all of the celebrations will come to an end. Please mom or not, do something good for yourself. To all of my followers who are moms enjoy your day. If you are experiencing Mothers Day without your mom or mother figure in your life my heart and prayers are extended to you all. If you have lost a child and the holiday affects you, I do understand and my prayers to you as well.