It’s been so long since I have done an update. This has been a very interesting week to say the least. To say TGIF is an understatement. So what’s been going on with ToiTime online and behind the scenes?
- My son turned six. Shout out to him. He is such a wonderful young man. I adore being his mom. I really love his and his siblings life. They have a good one. Also along with him turning six, he has had a dynamic week at kindergarten. He has been super student 3 times this week. Way to go! Oh and I can’t forget my niece who shares the same birthday. She turned 2. This little gem is such an honor to be her aunt. I love her bubbly spirit. I pray they both have such a great year.
- We have survived our first week of school. I’m going to drink to that. The going to work late, running around, back to school shopping, house prepping was not in vain. Shout out to my husband who allows me to be extra mom of the year. I go above and beyond to create experiences. I really don’t even listen to the “why she doing that” talk. My kids are amazing and deserve to be treated as such. Kids don’t ask to come into the world. They deserve to see and have a beautiful life. So that is that I wear my extra mom hat proud.
- Who lost a few more pounds? Yes me. I am still soaring we have reached 50 and counting. I know your thinking, what in the world did I weigh a thousand? Say what you will but the way I feel in my own skin and how I look in my clothes is more of a reason to keep on keeping on.
- My family is doing amazing. Two members had medical scares but God brought them out. I can’t reveal the one yet but just know I am smiling from ear to ear.
- My youngest is moving on to a new school next week. I am happy about it. Its bitter-sweet as her teachers was awesome but when its time to move on its time. I have gotten to the place where I won’t stay longer than necessary, I learned that with my son.
- Didn’t give into a message that was sent from a past relationship. Pump your breaks it wasn’t an old flame. The message was sent to me and my husband. OH I wanted to, but what would be the point? Raggedy folks are going to be them no matter what. I can forgive from over here and leave folks over there to their own guilt.
- Who spoke to one of their favorite artist? Yes me. I had a great conversation with none other than Lil Mo. Now anyone who knows me knows I have every one of her albums. We talked about new music, and new shows etc up the pike. I will keep you posted. She is extremely humble, real, and not like everyone has her painted. AND she doesn’t shy away from speaking authentically even if its controversial. I actually ran into her at my local Target store a few months ago and the conversation was quick. This was more of an intimate conversation. I definitely plan on speaking more on that later. Shout out to my girlfriend who always is my connect. She made my entire night. Don’t worry I didn’t embarrass myself on the phone by screaming and being extra. I did that afterwards.
Have you been caught up? We been pushing material. Thank you for all of your support in reading, speaking up, asking questions, and just being all around awesome follower. Remember you can find me on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter as Toitimeblog. I would suggest you get on the site ToiTime and catch yourself up. We had guest blogger, S. L. Efua Joe who is our resident Health is Wealth advisor. So you know we hit on what you are putting in your body. Cold and Flu season is coming up too so don’t think we don’t have your tips on how to survive that coming up. In the mean time take a look at the blogs and make some sound decisions. Our what’s coming up is set so check that out. September is such a busy month. There are so many things happening to keep you moving. Don’t forget to get out, get active, and enjoy Fall, it’s coming.
What’s Coming up?
- I have a Lymphoma walk coming up on September 29, 2017. I think this is my 5th or 6th year doing it. I never solisctate money on my site, however if you want to donate to my walk Light the Night
- I am doing a 5k with Black Girls Run this September 30, 2017. No the dates are not a type thats two runs/walks in two days. I’ll be in recovery from Saturday night until Sunday. Pray my strength. There are space available if you want to join Sweat with your Sole
- I can’t wait to go to my check up. This is my yearly. It is timely as its after all the surgery issues have died down and I can see where I am and what I need to do better in.
- It’s time to start now by getting ready for my blogiversary. The blogiversary will be on November and we will be celebrating with a full month. I will have a lot of surprises all month. However my prep for that starts now.
- Girls Trip-how I had enough time to squeeze that in with all that is going on in all of areas of my life, I will never know but I did. I will blog that once its all fun and done.
So as you can see its getting to be some excited weeks and months coming. I am determined to end the last quarter on a high note. I have my visions and daily checking off the list as I get closer to the goals. I hope you are doing the same.