Happy Fall. I can’t say that enough. I get to live in all of my Fall happiness today and the rest of the season. My life has now gone into overdrive or at least it will be for the next few weeks. I told you I have a blood cancer walk next Friday as well as a 5K the next day. How about they are in two different cities. Yall say a prayer for me right there. Again never soliciting but if you would consider donating to the Lymphoma and Blood Cancer walk, Light the Night.
- Conquered my doctor appointment. Although I was upset in expressing to my doctor that the swelly belly thing is annoying at least I found that it is a thing and with time it will go away. It’s frustrating when you work out so much, watch what you eat and wake up to some days a belly that looks pregnant and you KNOW you not in the baby making ministry anymore. So for the days like today where its flat flat, I’ll be happy and move on. For the days it’s not I will adjust what I wear and continue to work out and be mindful to give myself some patience.
- My littlest started a new school aka daycare. We knew that starting something new for her wasn’t going to be all sunshine but she is doing well. Everyday she comes home and is super excited. Her adjustment is getting used to the different meals as well as different way of operation. I know in time she will adjust and be fine. She still miss her two teachers and for that I am grateful for that love they poured into her.
- Ways to increase peace. I am grateful for my husband recognizing when I need a time out although I still could crush him over the trash can debate. Being able to take a mental time out is important to self-care. I was able to get some breathing and room and do absolutely nothing one day this week. That is almost equivalent to a day at the beach-almost!
- Stood up for myself this week. Having the ability to tell people NO is powerful. My mom always taught us to exercise our NO muscles and trust me I do. I do not allow others to dump their issues and problems on me at any cost. This is a no dump zone.
Let me say thank you to each and every one of my followers. Don’t forget to follow me on all social media as Toitimeblog. As I get more focused and more consistent, you as readers are doing the same. So thank you!
This week was a great blog week.
IF you missed it, make sure you hit the link, ToiTime
This week I talked about going to the Fall Festival here in Philadelphia, Sunday Message of not ignoring the message, Kevin Hart and his marital mess, fall work out/goals, health is wealth moment, and grabbing a bag. So as you can see just with this week alone, we been working. Catch up!
What’s coming Up?
1. I am doing my walk for blood cancer next Friday evening
3. I am going to the orchards with my family, definitely blogging about how fun it is to enjoy some fall favorites
4. Oh and preparing for a girls trip-which I need to let them know like my last one, it is being blogged at least the bloggable moments lol!
So happy Fall! I hope you jump-start your fitness, (its fitness Friday) enjoy a little comfort food, get together with family and friends and enjoy the crispness that Fall brings.