Today is April 30th. That means that the end of the month is here and we are about to step into a new month.
Often times we judge ourselves on what others have done in comparison to what we have done. Learn to count your blessings! Invest in what you need and want to do!
I’ll start off the list and you feel empowered to write down the things you did this month that was a blessing to you or towards someone else. When you have it done be grateful for the opportunities. We haven’t arrived so you can once you’re done make a new list of things you want to do for May!!
- Celebrated my dad’s bday
- Met my new Niece
- Celebrated my Grandma’s bday
- Celebrated my Aunt’s bday
- Celebrated my Sister in Law’s bday
- Survived my kids’ changing schedules
- Had an amazing dental check up
- Completed my sleep study
- Maintained my weight
- Went on a solo vacation
- Consistent with the blog
- Offered and accepted a new job
- Supported friends
- Kept financial goals
- Attended all social events while maintaining my anxiety
- Ran into an old friend
- Reached out to a few friends via phone calls
- Mailed letters to 2 friends
- Went on date nights
- Practiced self-care
Again the point is to highlight at the end of the month the blessings in what you have achieved without bringing what others are doing to compare. Will you find a few things that you still have yet to achieve? Absolutely! However once you get used to writing down what you have done you will use that good energy to set your next month up! Shine your own light! Be your own kind of blessing! Crush your goals!