Everyday is a day to be grateful! Not some days when the chips are up but everyday single day! It takes so much to forget gratefulness but it’s important!
Let me tell you what I am grateful for:
- Life: a few years ago I should have been gone a few times but I’m here so I’m looking forward to living
- My kids: nothing is more important than them. They are my world and I treat them as such!
- My husband: he irks me to no end but he’s mine and I’m grateful for the portion of being married
- Employment: so many folks want to be working and can’t and to have the ability to gain money is a blessing
- Blogging: the ability to enjoy what I do and consistently in it
- Family: I have so many awesome family members who are super supportive and caring
- Fall coming: I can’t wait for sweaters, sweats
- Fitness: I have a race per month the ability to run and work out I do not take for granted
- Friendships: my circle of girlfriends have gotten so much tighter and I love them and grateful for the sister-ship
So what are you grateful for? I could list a thousand things because everyday that you wake up is a blessing. I choose to wake up and find joy into anything. Sometimes it’s hard. There are trials and tests that I don’t pass daily. I can admit that. But I am grateful for the ability that if I do mess up, I can always try again.