So if you’re lucky to have odd today on this supposed holiday kudos to you. To the rest of us grabbing our life line I mean coffee cups, we out here surviving! Today I decided to give you some little nuggets to help your Monday progress!
- Mute on your phone works-there are people you don’t feel like entertaining on your phone mute them. This way you can answer their shenanigans on your time
- Saying no is just as powerful as a yes
- If you are involved with someone or something that is a point of anger or issues, end it (it’s your choice to stay)
- Happiness is a personal job! Stop making folks pay a bill that God gifted you with the sufficiency to pay
- Step out of faith. Just cause you are scared doesn’t change it being a faith walk nonetheless
- If you need help ask for it
- Strength is in finding your purpose not staying in dysfunctional situations
- Take social media breaks; even if you need to set a timer to help. Too much of it isn’t good
- Write this week’s goals down-you can’t achieve it without being clear in what the it is
- Limit foolishness this week
- Reduce your reality television trust me it does something for you
- Instead of wishing you had something someone had, find out what you really like or need and focus on that
- Don’t like your job? Get your resume out there and actively search
- Work week feels overwhelmed; what can you do to organize the things around you?
- If you’re a mom and you’re ready to pull your hair, gather your edges and break down your stress to find small solutions until your bigger solution comes
- If you’re dating someone and the red flags are mounting, don’t ignore them
- If you’re married and it seems like you’re off base, find ways to change you and pray for your mate. Sometimes small changes in you will inspire them
- If you’re divorced know that finding a new life isn’t easy but it’s doable!
Enjoy your week! Take control of the things that you can control! Don’t feed into negativity. Drink your water. Work out. Take the steps instead of the elevator. Dedicate to healthier eating habits. Mind your business. Grow your business. Spend time laughing. Find the joy in the bad!!
All of the mentioned above will give you an awesome day and week!!