Today is Santa List. The day that you are supposed to make sure you are on the Nice List. Santa and the elves already know but you have time to adjust yourself accordingly. I know a lot of people do not believe in Santa. It’s a personal preference.
What I love about days like this is it’s about fun of the season. I love days. I love knowing that there are some interesting ones out there. This is one. Having fun and being light and learning how to smile and being the type of energy the world could use is all things to be aware of. Here is my list of what I think would get you off The Naughty List. What are some of the things you could do to get on the Nice List?
Here are a few of my ideas:
- Make sure you’re nice to those around you
- Pay it forward
- Give to others
- Smile at others more
- Give towards a charity that you are super passionate about
- Be the friend to others that you want in return
- Help another person today and everyday
- Get rid of anger and negativity
- Think before you speak
- Speak kindness towards others
- Treat someone at the coffee shop to a drink of their choice
- Pay off someone’s Christmas Layaway (Christmas angels do exist)
- Do an extra chore or household responsibility of your roommate or partner
- Volunteer in your community
- Sponsor a family for holiday dinner
FYI-these are already things we should be doing all the time. But if today you find yourself on that Naughty List, you better find a way to incorporate a few of these suggestions into your life! Have Fun. As far as I am concerned Larry The Elf at my house reassured me that I am already on the Nice List and I plan to stay on there! Have a little fun with it!